Ever get those intrusive, anxious thoughts that make your eyes widen and your brain buzz? Here’s a selection of some of the things that filled my brain this week.
- That the photos of my dad and I in my glorious mulberry purse I lost last month are currently being used to catfish someone
- That half of my face is slightly more lopsided than usual so therefore I must’ve had a slight stroke in my sleep recently
- That I left my straighteners on this morning and now my entire flat is in flames
- That my floordrobe is now so large that a mouse could be living in it and I wouldn’t know
- That should I decide I to get rid of some clothes and put a ban on buying new ones, I will mourn specific items in months to come and regret being so decisive
- That I’ve put on so much weight that someone might think i’m pregnant
- That if I was pregnant, no one would offer me a seat on the tube
- That everyone at work thinks I’m completely shite at my job and are just working out the best way to tell me without breaking my heart
- That I haven’t told everyone I love that I love them enough lately, therefore they may not know
- That there are dogs all over the world who will never find a family to love them
- That I might not ever be responsible enough to own a dog
That’s all for now, gang. Stay tuned for more inevitable commute-consuming worries.